521 Olen Taylor Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37217-2512
Fax: (615) 532-9654
Office of Aerial Surveys Supervisor
Phone: (615) 741-2875
Project Development & Scheduling, Production Supervision, Information Technology Liaison,
New Flight Requests, Completed Mapping, Historical Imagery & Projects, Facilities
The responsibilities of the Aerial Surveys Section are to:
- Provide timely quality photogrammetric products: aerial photographic mosaics, photogrammetric digital topographic maps, and photogrammetric digital terrain modeling data for planning, design, and earthwork.
- Provide effective coordination of TDOT photogrammetry operations.
- Develop, establish, and maintain standards for photogrammetry products produced for and by TDOT.
- Develop and administer photogrammetry related contracts for TDOT use: aerial photography, aerial photographic mosaics, digital map compilation, CADD digitizing, and map conversions.
- Manage the TDOT aerial film library and an archive of aerial photography procured by TDOT and other cooperating agencies that date back to the middle 1970's.
- Evaluate, develop, and procure cost effective, new technology photogrammetric equipment and systems.